1. All capitalised terms used in these Conditions and in the abbreviated form printed on a Ticket shall have meaning set out in the dictionary at the end of these Conditions.
2. These Conditions govern all Tickets issued for Adrenaline Lounge. All Tickets are issued by or on behalf of SAILGP. Each Ticket is and shall remain at all times the property of SAILGP. In the event of a breach of any of these Conditions, the Ticket shall, upon the request of SAILGP, be delivered immediately to SAILGP.
3. SAILGP may amend these Conditions from time to time. Please check the latest version of the Conditions posted at www.sailgp.com/AdrenalineLoungeTermsandConditions to ensure you understand the Conditions that apply at the time of use of a Ticket.
Application of Conditions to Ticket Holder
4. By his/her use or attempted use of a Ticket, each and every Ticket Holder shall be deemed to have been made aware of these Conditions and to have accepted and agreed to comply with and be bound by these Conditions. In addition, the Ticket Purchaser shall be deemed to have made any subsequent Ticket Holder expressly aware of these Conditions and is responsible for ensuring that any subsequent Ticket Holder complies fully with these Conditions.
5. In allowing the Ticket Holder entry to Adrenaline Lounge, SAILGP relies on the Ticket Holder’s acceptance of and agreement to these Conditions.
Application of Conditions to Ticket Purchaser
6. A Request Form for the purchase of Tickets will be issued by or on behalf of SAILGP and should be returned to such authorized representative of SAILGP at such address as is designated on the Request Form.
7. Upon receipt of each duly completed Request Form, SAILGP may, in its discretion, make a provisional reservation of the requested Tickets and acknowledge in writing the reservation to the Ticket Purchaser and at the same time issue an invoice for the full payment of the total value of the provisionally reserved Tickets.
8. Upon making any payment (in whole or in part) of an invoice for the value of the provisionally reserved Tickets, the Ticket Purchaser shall be deemed to have been made aware of these Conditions and to have accepted and agreed to comply with and be bound by these Conditions.
9. All payments due to SAILGP for Tickets shall be made by bank transfer in accordance with the payment terms set out on the relevant invoice issued or in accordance with such other payment terms notified by SAILGP in writing.
10. Late or non-payment by the Ticket Purchaser of the requested Tickets may result in the cancellation of the Ticket Purchaser’s reservation. In the event of a cancellation due to late or non-payment, SAILGP shall be entitled to retain the whole of any payment already received, which shall be non-refundable in such circumstances.
11. SAILGP, on behalf of SAILGP, may elect at its discretion to change the scope and/or format of the Adrenaline Lounge Hospitality Services at any time.
Cancellations and Refunds
12. SAILGP reserves the right to make changes to the times, dates and places of the any Event and Adrenaline Lounge due to unforeseen circumstances, including (without limitation) an Event of Force Majeure, safety and security concerns and/or decisions from any other competent authority including (without limitation) SailGP’s Race Management.
13. Adrenaline Lounge Hospitality Services will be provided to each Ticket Holder on each Attendance Day at Adrenaline Lounge. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, any of the scheduled sailing races are postponed or cancelled for an Attendance Day, Adrenaline Lounge shall, unless otherwise notified to the Ticket Purchaser by SAILGP, remain unaffected, and Adrenaline Lounge Hospitality Services shall maintain its normal schedule, providing catering and entertainment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SAILGP reserves the right to cancel the whole or a part of an Event (and Adrenaline Lounge Hospitality Services) as a result of an Event of Force Majeure. In the event of such a cancellation, SAILGP shall be entitled to retain the whole of any payment already received for Tickets in respect of the cancelled Attendance Day(s), which shall be non-refundable in such circumstances.
14. Save as set out in these Conditions or as required by applicable local law, the sale or other issuance of any Ticket is final and non-refundable. SAILGP reserves the right to not replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged or forged, or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete.
Restrictions on Transfers
15. Tickets are non-transferable except as set out in these Conditions. A Ticket Purchaser may purchase Tickets only for his/her/its own personal use and that of his/her/its Guest(s). Any such transfer by the Ticket Purchaser of a Ticket to a Guest must be made strictly subject to these Conditions (and the Guest’s acceptance thereof) which shall be binding upon the Guest in full as if the Guest was the Ticket Purchaser, save only that the Guest shall have no right to transfer the Ticket under this Condition.
16. The benefit conferred by a Ticket is personal to the Ticket Purchaser or Guest and is not otherwise assignable or transferable, except as expressly permitted by these Conditions.
17. If requested by or on behalf of SAILGP and/or any Authorized Person, the Ticket Purchaser must provide details (including the names) of his/her/its Guest(s) and SAILGP and/or any Authorized Person may require proof of the identity of the Ticket Holder as a pre-condition to the exercise by the Ticket Holder of any rights accorded by the Ticket.
Venue Entry & Requirements
18. Admission to Adrenaline Lounge will only be authorized upon presentation of a valid Ticket for the date of attempted admission, in whole form and not defaced or damaged in any way. One (1) Ticket will be required for each person, and, upon request, the Ticket Holder shall provide proof of identity with valid photograph and signature.
19. SAILGP and/or any Authorized Person may refuse admission to or eject from Adrenaline Lounge at any time without refund any Ticket Holder who, in the reasonable opinion of SAILGP and/or any Authorized Person (as applicable): (a) is in breach of any of these Conditions; (b) may be a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance or who may otherwise give rise to concerns in relation to the safety and security arrangements; (c) fails to comply with instructions from any Authorized Person, police, steward or other security officer; (d) who is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance; (e) damages or tampers with any property of any third party; and/or (f) is in possession of any of the following prohibited items: (i) any article that is offensive, dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal; (ii) alcoholic beverages or narcotics (other than those prescribed by a registered medical practitioner) when entering Adrenaline Lounge; (iii) animals; (iv) banners, placards, leaflets, signs or other materials, items, objects or clothing displaying political, religious, offensive or race-related messages, slogans or images or promotional or commercial identification or messages in breach of these Conditions; and (v) any camera or other type of photographic or recording device (of any nature whatsoever and whether capable of capturing still or moving pictures) other than for recreational and personal non-commercial use.
20. The Ticket Holder shall not engage in any form of Ambush Marketing and shall not conduct any activity that conflicts with, impairs, infringes or denigrates the rights of any Commercial Partner.
21. The Ticket Holder shall not whilst in or around Adrenaline Lounge or the Venue: (a) conduct any form of betting or gambling whatsoever; (b) conduct any promotions, advertising, branding, marketing or other commercial activity; (c) offer any good(s) or service(s) for sale, including (without limitation) newspapers, periodicals, drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes or other merchandise; or (d) distribute or give away or attempt to distribute or give away any free items or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional materials.
22. The Ticket Holder may be searched (including a reasonable search of the Ticket Holder’s bags, clothes and other possessions) by or on behalf of SAILGP and/or any Authorized Person prior to entry into or at any time within Adrenaline Lounge. Should the Ticket Holder refuse to be searched in accordance with this Condition, the Ticket Holder may be refused admission to and/or ejected from Adrenaline Lounge without refund or compensation. Prohibited items may be removed, confiscated and/or destroyed at the discretion of SAILGP and/or any Authorized Person and without obligation to return such items to the Ticket Holder or to compensate the Ticket Holder in respect thereof.
23. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that he/she is individually responsible for his/her own property brought into Adrenaline Lounge.
Media & Recordings
24. Any person attending the Event, shall not record and/or transmit any sound, image and/or description of the racing (as well as any result and/or statistics of the race) other than for private use. In any event, it is strictly forbidden to disseminate over the internet, radio, television or any other current and/or future media, any sound, image, description, or result and/or statistics of the racing in whole or in part, or assist any other person(s) conducting such activities. Each Ticket Holder must not: (a) sell, assign, transfer or license the copyright in photographs taken at the Venues; or (b) publish, disseminate or reproduce such photographs for any commercial purpose.
25. Each Ticket Holder acknowledges that SAILGP and authorized third parties may record or make film, photographs, visual or sound recordings of the Event (including, without limitation, of the Ticket Holder) and hereby consents to the use of his or her image, likeness and voice, in live or recorded digital, video, film, broadcast, telecast or other display or transmission or recording, photograph or any other media, by any entity and for any purpose worldwide without payment or compensation of any kind to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in this paragraph is intended to affect any statutory rights the Ticket Holder may have in this regard.
Waiver & Indemnity
26. Each Ticket Holder admitted to Adrenaline Lounge acknowledges that his/her presence and/or movement in and around the Venue and Adrenaline Lounge is at his/her own risk and that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither SAILGP nor its group companies nor Oracle Racing Inc nor its group companies nor SailGP’s Race Management nor the Host Authorities nor any Commercial Partners nor any Authorized Persons are liable for any loss, damage and/or harm, including (without limitation) bodily or mental harm, personal property damage or loss, loss of profit, business or opportunity, indirect or consequential loss, special damages or any other loss and/or harm howsoever arising from the Event and/or his/her attendance at the Venue and/or Adrenaline Lounge and, without limitation to the foregoing, each Ticket Holder agrees that no claim, complaint or proceeding will be brought in relation to the foregoing. This Condition 26 applies to all risks of personal injury, death, loss or property damage, including risks that are not presently known or not reasonably foreseeable, that result from each Ticket Holder’s own actions, inactions, active negligence or passive negligence or the actions, inactions, active negligence or passive negligence of SAILGP and/or its group companies and/or Oracle Racing Inc and/or its group companies and/or SailGP’s Race Management and/or any Host Authorities and/or any Commercial Partners and/or any Authorized Persons or others (which may include negligent rescue operations or any other negligent acts, including those not in connection with the Events), the conditions of the premises and of any equipment used in connection with any Hospitality Facilities and/or the Venue and/or any Events.
27. Without prejudice to Condition 26 above, in no event shall SAILGP nor its group companies nor Oracle Racing Inc nor its group companies nor SailGP’s Race Management nor any Host Authorities nor any Commercial Partners nor any Authorized Persons be in any way liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages, including (without limitation) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use or other intangible losses or any other damages or losses whatsoever arising in any way out of, from, or in connection with, the use of the Ticket and/or the Ticket Holder’s attendance at the Venue and/or any part of Adrenaline Lounge, whether arising in contract, negligence, other tort action, or on any theory of liability and whether or not SAILGP or SAILGP or SailGP’s Race Management or any Host Authorities or any Commercial Partners or any Authorized Persons (as applicable) have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. The negotiation of damages set out in these Conditions is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between SAILGP and the Ticket Holder and/or SAILGP and the Ticket Purchaser.
28. Each Ticket Purchaser and Ticket Holder shall, jointly and severally, indemnify, defend and hold harmless SAILGP, its group companies, Oracle Racing Inc, its group companies, SailGP’s Race Management, the Host Authorities, the Commercial Partners, and all Authorized Persons harmless from and against all claims, loss, damages, liabilities, fees and costs, including (without limitation) bodily or mental harm, personal property damage or loss, loss of profit, business or opportunity, indirect or consequential loss, special damages or any other loss and/or harm howsoever arising (including but not limited to the costs of enforcement of these Conditions,) suffered or incurred by any of them in connection with, resulting from or arising out of the use by the Ticket Holder or Ticket Purchaser of Adrenaline Lounge and Adrenaline Lounge Hospitality Services.
29. These Conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between the English version of these Conditions and any translation of them into any other language, the English version of these Conditions will prevail.
30. The Ticket Holder irrevocably and unconditionally consents to the collection, use and insertion into a database by or on behalf of SAILGP of personal information provided by the Ticket Purchaser and any other Ticket Holder for the purposes of implementation of these Conditions, including for administration, communication, enforcement and access control purposes, and for the purposes of sharing information regarding SailGP or future editions of SailGP. SAILGP may share such personal information as may be generally and reasonably required for the proper and efficient staging of the Event and for the purposes of sharing information regarding SailGP or future editions of SailGP, and the Ticket Holder and/or Ticket Purchaser grants to SAILGP the right to transfer the Ticket Holder’s personal data to SAILGP and/or third parties, including within and outside the European Union. The Ticket Holder has a right of access to, and correction of, his/her personal information by written request to SAILGP.
31. Each of the provisions set out in these Conditions shall be severally enforceable.
32. Any information requests should be addressed to SAILGP at Adrenaline@sailgp.com.
“SAILGP” means F50 League Gb Limited of Roxburghe House, 273-287 Regent Street, London, W1B 2AD ; and all events comprising the SailGP League, including and other related events staged by or on behalf of SAILGP;
“Ambush Marketing” means the unauthorized use of a Ticket as a prize or in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional, advertising or commercial purpose and/or any other activity by a person not authorized by SAILGP which: (a) associates the person with any Event; or (b) exploits the publicity or goodwill of the any Event; or (c) has the effect (in the reasonable opinion of SAILGP) of conferring the status of a Commercial Partner on a person who is not a Commercial Partner or otherwise diminishing the status of any Commercial Partner;
“Attendance Days” means the days on which Ticket Holders will attend Adrenaline Lounge provided that Tickets are allocated and/or paid for in accordance with these Conditions;
“Authorized Person” means collectively all management and staff, officials, representatives, officers and volunteers of SAILGP, its group companies, contractors, licensees and partners;
“Adrenaline Lounge” means the hospitality facilities within the Venue designated by SAILGP as Adrenaline Lounge;
“Adrenaline Lounge Hospitality Services” mean the hospitality services to be offered by or on behalf of SAILGP at Adrenaline Lounge;
“Commercial Partner” means any official sponsor, official supplier, broadcaster, licensee and/or any other party that has been granted a commercial association with SAILGP;
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by SAILGP from time to time;
“Event” means any event forming part of SailGP;
“Event of Force Majeure” means any event affecting performance of either SAILGP, its group companies, SailGP’s Race Management, the Host Authorities, the Commercial Partners, or any Authorized Persons' obligations and/or responsibilities which is beyond the reasonable control of the relevant party including, without limitation, inclement weather conditions, any strike or labour disturbance, lockout, fire, failure or shortage of power supplies, satellite or other communications links or technical failure, governmental restrictions, regulations or controls, judicial orders, flood, lightning, storm, explosion, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural physical disaster, riot, breach of security at a venue, disease, civil commotion or armed conflict, war, terrorist action or the threat of any of the foregoing;
“Guest” means any person for and on whose behalf a Ticket Purchaser bought a Ticket and who has obtained such Ticket from the Ticket Purchaser in accordance with the terms of these Conditions;
“Host Authorities” means ………………., the …………….. and/or other organising authorities from ……………..;
“Request Form” means the official and original form to be issued by or on behalf of SAILGP and to be completed and returned by the Ticket Purchaser to apply to purchase Tickets;
“Ticket” means a ticket giving the Ticket Holder right of entry to Adrenaline Lounge;
“Ticket Holder” means any individual possessing, holding or using a Ticket, provided, however, that if such individual is under 18 years of age, the Ticket Holder shall be the parent or legal guardian of such individual who has the full right and authority to acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions on such individual's behalf;
“Ticket Purchaser” means the person with legal capacity who has purchased a Ticket or Tickets in accordance with these Conditions from SAILGP; and
“Venue” means the entire premises and other areas being used for SailGP that are under the control of SAILGP and to which a Ticket is required to gain access.
ADRENALINE LOUNGE HOSPITALITY PASS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of this Ticket is governed by the 2019 SailGP Adrenaline Lounge Terms & Conditions, details of which are available online at www.sailgp.com/AdrenalineLoungeTermsandConditions/
This ticket remains the property of SailGP. It is non-transferable.
The SailGP Events are subject to wind and weather conditions as well as any applicable sporting, commercial, and/or logistical considerations.
On-water experiences can be dangerous. Guests accept and assume the risks that may arise from participating at the Event and presence on the Vessel or Facility.