ADRENALINE LOUNGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Access to and use of the SailGP Adrenaline Lounge VIP hospitality facility and associated services (collectively, the “Adrenaline Lounge”) are subject at all times to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Only individuals fifteen (15) years of age or older holding an Adrenaline Lounge pass (each a “Pass”, and each authorized holder of a Pass, including Guests, a “Pass Holder”) issued by SailGP for the applicable date and venue may access and partake of the Adrenaline Lounge. Passes shall remain at all times the property of SailGP. SailGP is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen or damaged Passes.
3. SailGP may change the scope and format of the Adrenaline Lounge at any time. SailGP may also cancel the Adrenaline Lounge experience at any time, including due to unforeseen circumstances such as severe weather or safety or security concerns.
4. Refunds will only be made in accordance with SailGP’s refund policy, or otherwise at the discretion of SailGP. Guests are not entitled to any refunds.
5. Pass Holders are not permitted to resell or give away (except to a Guest) or attempt to resell or give away any Passes. Any purported sale, transfer or assignment in violation of this provision shall be null and void and may, at the election of SailGP, result in cancellation (without refund) of some or all of the Passes associated with such Pass Holder.
6. SailGP may require proof of the identity of a Pass Holder as a condition to accessing and using the Adrenaline Lounge. Subject to compliance with and as permitted by applicable laws, SailGP may perform background checks on Pass Holders and share such information with law enforcement, security personnel and other third parties with a reasonable need to know such information.
7. SailGP may refuse admission to or eject from Adrenaline Lounge at any time, without refund, any Pass Holder who, in the sole opinion of SailGP:
- is in breach of any of these Terms & Conditions;
- may be a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance or who may otherwise give rise to concerns in relation to the safety and security arrangements, or has done so at any previous SailGP event or race day;
- fails to comply with instructions from SailGP, law enforcement or security personnel;
- is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance; and/or
- damages or tampers with any property of any third party.
8. A Pass Holder may not bring into Adrenaline Lounge any of the the following prohibited items:
- any article that is offensive, dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal;
- alcoholic beverages or narcotics (other than those prescribed by a registered medical practitioner) when entering Adrenaline Lounge;
- animals (other than service animals);
- any camera or other type of photographic or recording device other than for recreational and personal non-commercial use; and
- such other items designated by SailGP from time to time.
9. A Pass Holder may not engage in any marketing, promotional or other commercial activity within the Adrenaline Lounge except as expressly authorized in writing by SailGP. The foregoing does not apply to hosting business guests or clients as Guests in the Adrenaline Lounge.
10. SailGP is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property a Pass Holder brings into the Adrenaline Lounge.
11. Each Pass Holder acknowledges that SailGP and authorized third parties may record or make film, photographs, visual or sound recordings of the SailGP events and of the Adrenaline Lounge (including, without limitation, of the Pass Holder) and hereby consents to the use of his or her image, likeness and voice, in live or recorded digital, video, film, broadcast, telecast or other display or transmission or recording, photograph or any other media, by any entity and for any purpose worldwide without payment or compensation.
12. In no event shall F50 League LLC, Oracle Racing, Inc. nor any of their affiliated companies (including any parent, sister or subsidiary companies) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages including (without limitation) damages for loss of profits suffered or incurred by a Pass Holder.