F50 LEAGUE GB LIMITED (the “PROMOTER”) MAUI JIM SUNGLASS SELFIE WALL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the SAILGP Global Database Survey Competition (the “Competition”). By entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition opens at 13:00 CEST on 20/08/21 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 18.00 CEST on 21/08/21 (the “Closing Date”). No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Number of entries per person are unlimited. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Competition is open to persons aged sixteen (16) or over globally. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Competition is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
- In order to enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Visit the SailGP FanShop at the Aarhus Sail Grand Prix race village (ticket holders only)
- Try on a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses and take a photo in front of the SailGP x Maui Jim photo wall
- Post the picture via social media (Instagram, facebook, Twitter) using the hashtag: #MauiJimLife and tagging both @sailgp and @officialmauijim
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS COMPETITION.
- There will be one (2) winners selected at random at the end of each day (collectively, the “Winners”). The prizes are as follows: one pair of Maui Jim eyewear per entrant – 4 pairs in total will be gifted (collectively, the “Prizes”)
- The Winner(s) of the Prize(s) will be selected at the end of each race day 20/08/21 and 21/08/21 by SailGP from all entries received. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into. The Winner(s) will be selected based on A RANDOM SELECTION TAKEN FROM ALL PARTICIPANTS. Each Winner will be contacted by Direct Mail. If the Winner cannot be contacted and does not respond by 3/09/21, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- The Winner(s) agree(s) to take part in post-Competition publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Competition publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
- The Prize(s) may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize(s) is/are non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
- Personal data which is provided by you when you enter will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing entry into the Competition. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to the processing and storage of your personal information for this purpose. If you withdraw your consent, you will be withdrawn from the Competition. Please read https://sailgp.com/general/privacy/ to understand more about how SailGP will process your personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter of this Competition is F50 League GB Limited, whose registered office is at Kings House, 6th Floor, 174 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 7JP.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prizes.
- By entering this Competition entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
© F50 League GB Limited 2020. All rights reserved.