DUBAI SAIL GRAND PRIX PRESENTED BY P&O MARINAS
SUNDAY 13 NOVEMBER, 2022
RACE DAY ON WATER COMMUNICATIONS
SailGP, the world’s most exciting racing on water, comes to Dubai for the final event of 2022.
BRING YOUR OWN BOAT // SAFETY AT SEA
Please use the indicative map above to locate yourselves on the course. Should you have any questions please ask your nearest course marshal. Safety is at the forefront at SailGP, please ensure you review the on-water regulations below.
- Review the daily race course map
- Bring Your Own Boat Premium flagged boats shall be in position (east side of basin) at 13:00 GST behind the blue Mark Set Bots
- Exclusion zone activated at 13:00 GST
- Any boat without a flag shall remain outside the basin when the exclusion zone is active
- No drones over the race course and technical area
- Mariners are restricted to 5 knots around the racecourse
- Safe watching – if too close to an F50, stay still. F50s can manoeuvre around you
- Follow live race commentary on VHF74
- Respect marine life and reduce your impact on the environment
- SailGP will offset your boat's carbon footprint today
Bring Your Own Boat Premium flagged boats shall be in position (east side of basin) at 13:00 GST behind the blue Mark Set Bots
BYOB Premium flags can be collected from the SailGP Box Office between 11:00 - 19:00.
Location: Cruise Terminal 2, Mina Rashid, Dubai
WATERFRONT SPECTATOR TICKETS //
To view the full ticket offering for the Dubai Sail Grand Prix Presented by P&O Marinas, please find details on our website.
FOLLOW THE RACING //
- SailGP APP
- Dubai Sports Channel 3 Live Broadcast from 15:00 GST
- Live on Youtube or Facebook from 15:00 GST
- Live race commentary on VHF74
WEATHER SUMMARY //
- Clear skies and sunshine with high temperatures near 31-32 degrees
- Expect choppier seas this afternoon with areas fully exposed to the NW up to 3-4 feet possibly 5 feet at times
- Confidence is average to above average
- Wind speeds will increase to the teens by 12:00-13:00, with breeze peaking at mid-afternoon
- There is a chance sustained winds reach 20 knots briefly mid afternoon