The Waterfront Platinum environment is undoubtedly the perfect place to be for any sailing enthusiast- while on land! Within the Platinum environment, our guests will enjoy complimentary drinks, premium dining, grandstand seating, large screens and exciting live commentary, taking you through every heart-pounding moment of each race. Live music will commence after racing.
Bring Your Own Boat
Finally, if you are planning to watch the Dubai Sail Grand Prix presented by P&O Marinas, from your own boat, please secure a flag to ensure you get the best vantage spot on the racecourse perimeter.
Purchasing a SailGP flag will get you the closest view of the action from your own boat. This package includes:
- Exclusive access to both days of racing
- Preferred positioning in the front row, inside the exclusion zone and/or directly next to a turning mark
- Souvenir flag to fly on your boat, delivered to your home address
- Live race commentary over VHF
- We’ll offset your carbon footprint for each race day
Boats without a flag will be held at least 200m behind the flag-bearing boats.
Team Base Tours
Go behind the scenes at the SailGP Team Bases and enjoy an exclusive tour of the 'pit lane garages' where athletes and shore teams prepare the high-tech F50 race boats. Our tours offer a rare chance to see SailGP's elite athletes and the cutting-edge, wing-sailed boats up close, as the teams prepare for battle at Mina Rashid.
- Exclusive 45-minute guided tour of SailGP Team Bases
- Rare opportunity to see the SailGP athletes
- Climate positive ticket – offsetting the carbon impact of your time with us
Here you can watch the high-speed action on the water from less than 50m away from the racecourse. Waterfront Access is situated in an exclusive part of the official spectator area, with big screens and accompanying live race commentary. Guests will have access to the Race Village which contains a food and beverage zone, fan activations & merchandise stands.