SailGP Season 2 returns to Sydney February 28 & 29, 2020. National pride will be on the line as world class teams take part in dramatic, adrenaline-filled racing on the iconic Sydney Harbour.
National teams from Denmark, France, Great Britain, Japan, Spain and the United States will take on reigning champions Australia and go head to head over a series of thrilling high speed short-format races.
- Racing on Friday 28 February will take place from 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Racing on Saturday 29 February will take place from 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Three races are scheduled per day
- An event exclusion zone will be in place on Sydney Harbour one hour before racing
- Race courses will be set daily according to wind direction. Marked navigation channels will be positioned around headlands adjacent to the race course where no stopping or drifting will be allowed
- The outline race course map can be found below. On race days, anticipated courses and exclusion zone for that day will be provided
- On-water live commentary will be available via Marine VHF Channel 20
- Further information from Transport NSW Maritime is available here
- Official practice race days are scheduled for Tuesday 25 and Thursday 27 February
- You can also watch the racing live on Fox Sports 507 & Kayo Sports: Friday 28 February 3.30-5.00pm AEDT and Saturday 29 February 4.30-6.00pm AEDT
Get your tickets to Sydney SailGP: on land, on water or see behind the scenes Buy Now
Plan your visit with more information for ticket holders here
Get Sydney SailGP news straight to your inbox Register Here